UPVc Skirting Boards and Architraves
Roomline – are tough, low-maintenance, UPVc skirting boards and architraves
Roomline UPVc skirting boards and architraves, for the ultimate, no-maintenance room furnishings. Our textured UPVc products make the perfect wipe-clean, hard-wearing, attractive finishing touch to any room.
Roomline skirting boards and architraves mean no more time-consuming sanding or tricky painting of timber skirting boards and architraves. Roomline is manufactured from recycled UPVc, thus meeting consumer demand for low-carbon, sustainable products.
UPVc skirting boards and architraves also deliver long-term, no-hassle benefits, because they will never need to be painted or treated.
- Combines the tough, hard-wearing, wipe-clean benefits of UPVc, with all the aesthetics of traditional skirting boards and architraves.
- Available in a range of colours with a realistic woodgrain finish for an authentic timber look.
- Lengths of Roomline board simply slot together, with pre-moulded corner pieces to minimise the need for mitring.
- Glue-on fixing with no nails – for faster, simpler fitting.
- Fit perfectly square, attractive skirting boards and architraves in up to half the time it would take to install and paint conventional timber products.
- Manufactured from recycled UPVc for minimal environmental impact.
- A Tough, hard-wearing product that’s scratch and impact resistant.
- No more sanding or painting – just wipe clean for a bright fresh look for life.
- Integral low-voltage cable tidy design to keep trailing wires out of sight.