Add a touch of class by having French Doors fitted to your home, not only do these doors look amazing, they can save precious space by opening outwards making them ideal for homes with limited space when exiting to a patio area or allow larger furniture items to be brought into your home.
French Doors will also help brighten up your home, allowing more light to flood in as well as cutting heat loss and helping you to save energy and money.
French Doors are becoming increasingly popular due to their stylish look and feel and also due to their functionality and space saving designs.
While our French Doors are among the best on the market, they are at a price that won’t leave you out of pocket, with energy saving glass that could save you money on utility bills and a multi-point locking system that adds security.
All our products are made-to-measure.
Our French Doors include:
- Shoot Bolts top and bottom on each door (not just on the slave door)
- Master Door – 2x hook bolts – 3x dead bolts – 4 roller cam locks (in most cases)
- 3x Security Hinges and 2x Hinge Protecting dog bolts
- Toughened glass both sides, but we would strongly recommend upgrading to laminated glass in 6.4mm not 4.5mm as this would give you maximum protection as it is commonly known that burglers pop toughened glass units which make hardly any sound at all to gain entry to your home.
- Door Lock Barrels – can be upgraded to either a Vectis Mortice Lock or a Multi-Lock to achieve even greater security.